APPRECIATION GOES A LONG WAY AS MOTIVATOR!
Dr. Luhar is a recipient of following national and international awards to her credit:
1. ALBERT NELSON MARQUIS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, USA.
2. My biography has been published into MARQUIS WHO'S WHO, USA, which is comprised of the top 3% of the professionals in the world.
3. BEST PRESENTER AWARD, MALAYSIA.
4. BEST ACADEMIC RESEARCHER AWARD 2018, LONDON, U.K., EUROPE.
5. BHARAT RATNA RAJIV GANDHI GOLD MEDAL AWARD, India
6. Nomination For “Padma Shri”-2019 Award, Fourth Highest Civilian Award from Government of India, Republic of India. In Science and Engineering (Nomination ID 201942841).
7. DIPLOMA OF GOLD MEDAL is awarded for my best patent invention titled " Lasi, Romania.
8. DIPLOMA OF SILVER MEDAL is awarded for my best RESEARCH PROJECT, Lasi, Romania.
9. BEST DOCTORIAL THESIS AWARD, Thailand.
10. OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION IN REVIEWING, for esteemed journal of RENEWABLE AND SUSTAINABLE ENERGY REVIEWS, Elsevier (having 5 year impact factor: 11.239), September 2018.
11. BEST RESEARCH PAPER AWARD, Bangkok.
12. SIR C. V. RAMAN LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT INTERNATIONAL AWARD
13. DISTINGUISHED SCIENTIST AWARD, India
14. INTERNATIONAL DISTINGUISHED EDITORS AWARD, India.
15. Bangkok Award for Young Scientist, Thailand.
16. OUTSTANDING RESEARCHER AWARD, India.
17. BEST RESEARCHER AWARD, INDIA.
18. SIR VIKRAM SARABHAI LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT INTERNATIONAL AWARD.
19. INNOVATIVE STRATEGY LEADER IN EDUCATION OF THE YEAR 2018, India,
20. HIGHEST RESEARCH PAPER PUBLICATION, in the Department of (CIVIL), INDIA.
21. “YOUNG WOMAN IN ENGINEERING” for initiatives and developments in the field of Civil Engineering. This award recognizes the 'Best-Brightest-Inspirational-Talented Woman who demonstrated excellence in her discipline, India.
22. BEST M. TECH THESIS AWARD, Thailand.