“Getting something done is an accomplishment; getting something done right is an achievement.”
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT."
I. WORLD RECORDS:
One’s positive thinking, actions, utmost hard work, learning from failures, perfection, persistent, self-belief and loyalty is the gateway to create the records!
The world records of Dr. Luhar are the direct result of high intention, sincere efforts, intelligent directions, skillful executions, and the vision to consider obstacles as opportunities!
Dr.Luhar has set not only an Indian but also an Asian and even a world record as a young woman researcher with highest publications and achievements at the age of only 31 years with a specialty in male-dominated STEM field of Geopolymer concrete technology that comes under Civil (Structure) Engineering.
1. “Official World Record (OWR), BARCELONA, SPAIN, EUROPE. “A Young woman researcher (scientist) with highest paper publications and achievements in the field of concrete technology”
2. RECORD HOLDERS REPUBLIC, UK, REGISTRY OF OFFICIAL WORLD RECORD,– A GOVERNING BODY FOR WORLD RECORD HOLDERS & RECORD BREAKERS, U.K., EUROPE as “A Young woman researcher (scientist) with highest paper publications and achievements in the field of concrete technology”.
3. The book of “ASSIST WORLD RECORDS” with a record title, “Youngest Woman Researcher (Scientist) with highest publications and achievements in the field of concrete technology (Civil engineering)” is 25 publications and 23 achievements in the field of Concrete Technology. Year : 2018 | Country : India | Category : Education.
4. The International Books of Record “HIGHEST PUBLICATIONS ON ENGINEERING BY YOUNGEST RESEARCHER” (World record of excellence).
5. The Assist book of World Record "The Youngest Woman Independent Author of STEM field for the first book authored on FLY ASH AND SLAG BASED GEOPOLYMER CONCRETE EXPERIMENTAL FACTS”.
II. ASIAN RECORD:
IN “ASIA BOOK OF RECORDS” as “YOUNGEST WOMAN RESEARCHER WITH HIGHEST PAPER PUBLICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS IN CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY”.
II. INDIAN RECORDS:
In “India Books of Record” as “YOUNGEST WOMAN RESEARCHER WITH HIGHEST PAPER PUBLICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS IN CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY”.
Dr. Luhar has been chosen among Top 100 Record Holders by India books Records.